Space dashboard - full redesign and refresh of displayed data.*
This release note is a little unconventional. We’ve bundled several releases into one note, to present you with a holistic view of our completely redesigned and refreshed Space dashboard. We hope you like it as much as we enjoyed building it.
Summary - what it is and what has changed
The Space dashboard is the control panel for your Space. It’s where you can track activity and view key user insights after integration. Our redesigned dashboard takes this to the next level, combining a range of important performance metrics with beautiful, intuitive design. We’ve completely refreshed everything – from the copy to the page breakpoints to the type of data displayed.
Details - what each section contains
Each section contains a snapshot of the most important and relevant data, so you can easily keep track of what's going on in your Space without having to switch between pages all the time (quick links are available if you do need to go to the page).
Key user insights
We’ve restyled the key user graphs at the top of the page to better visualize the performance of these user groups.
These user groups include:
- Active – the number of users who have been active in the last 30 days.
- New – the number of first-time users from the last 30 days.
- At risk – the number of previously active users who have been inactive for more than 30 days.
- Lost – the number of users who have been inactive for over 60 days.
We’ve added a Tribes section to the dashboard, which displays the most and least active Tribes in the Space. The Tribe cards are responsive for optimal viewing on most screen sizes.
The metrics shown are defined as:
- Most active – the 5 most active Tribes calculated from all users and visitors who have been active in the last 30 days.
- Least active - the 5 most inactive Tribes calculated from all users and visitors who have been active in the last 30 days.
We’ve also added a summary of key targeting insights, which are updated hourly to reflect the actions of your audiences. The summary includes a growth indicator that represents the percentage of increase or decrease over the last 7 days.
The metrics include:
- Most served – the 5 most served Experiences from the last 7 days.
- Least served – the 5 least served Experiences from the last 7 days.
- Most improved – the 5 Experiences with the most improvement in the last 7 days.
- Least improved – the 5 Experiences with the least improvement in the last 7 days.