Find out more about setting up a recurring schedule for your Scenarios.*
In this article we explain how to set up a recurring schedule for a Scenario.
What is a recurring schedule?
A recurring schedule serves your event on a regular basis, for example every weeknight from October through December. By adding a recurrence to your Scenario, you can have more control over your targeting and deliver campaigns more conveniently.
How do I set up a recurring schedule for my Scenario?
To add a recurring schedule to your Scenario:
- Select your Scenario, and open the Targeting tab.
- Scroll down to find the Schedule section, and click Recurring.
- Specify a timeframe for your recurring schedule by choosing a Schedule start and Schedule end. If you want your recurrences to repeat indefinitely, skip this step.
- Select a Recurrence start and Recurrence end to determine when your audience will be served your Scenario. The recurrence start and end must occur within the Schedule timeframe, if specified.
- Publish the Scenario to commit your changes.
Note: A maximum of 5 recurrences can be applied.
What happens if I switch my Scenario back to a one-off schedule?
If you switch from a Recurring to a One-off schedule, your Scenario will be served to your audience between the Schedule start and Schedule end.
Note: Your recurrence time settings will be automatically saved in case you change your mind or wish to resume a recurring schedule.
What to read next?
Learn how to create personalized experiences to target audience segments with custom Scenarios.