Introducing the mtribes Developer hub.*
Our brand-new mtribes Developer hub is now live!
Developers are busy people, so we wanted to make sure that learning how to install, configure and integrate mtribes was as easy as 'Hello, World!'.
The mtribes dev-hub contains a growing repository of documentation, reference guides, code snippets, links to GitHub repos and a blog section for technical articles and regular updates.
If you can’t wait a second longer, visit the mtribes Developer hub directly, otherwise read on for more information...
What's in the new Developer hub?
We overhauled our documentation to make it easy to understand and complete tasks, with logical steps and code examples included where possible.
- Getting started – everything you need to know to get started quickly
- Modeling guide – how to control and personalize UI with templates
- Property types – what properties are supported and native code snippets
- Session lifecycle – all about session priming for starting a new session
- Environments – learn about having multiple deployment environments
- Trusted identity – how to confirm the authenticity of identified users
This is where you’ll find complete software toolkits with extensive platform-specific documentation to support each one. We currently have client SDKs for browser, Android, iOS and Roku, with more on the way.
This section will contain reflections and opinions from our internal team of dedicated (and unusually sociable) developers. A space to read technical blogs and write-ups about updates, changes and the latest features. I highly recommend keeping an eye on this section.